• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets C your CZ-75!!

Scratched... Yikes ! I would like to check one out when you get them made, I may need one for mine.

Small pieces of kydex get left on the inside of the holster during the molding process, taking the gun in and out checking fit and retention can cause small scratches from the kydex inside.

The dropped and offset holsters are made from .125 thick kydex....It's pretty tough stuff.

The sp01 is gaining popularity in the competition world. Only thing is the lack of a quality gun game holster. There are blade tech and such but other than that your choice is slim. I make a one piece dropped and offset holster that is used for production division in uspsa and I make a 3 gun version that protects the rear sight. Only problem is that I don't have an sp01 to mold from.

Definitely true. Only one I can think of OTOH is the Ghost Stinger, good for single stack, production, and standard.

http://czcustom.com/ghoststingersp01rh.aspx

Maybe the best 9mm SA/DA pistol out there for the money. I already miss the three that I've bought and sold over the years.

best gun ever

seriously, hands down best handgun

+1 on that! I've had 26-28 handguns from S'field to Glock, Sig, Kimber, Para, Kahr, Ruger, Walther and without a doubt my favorite of all is my EDC piece, the alloy Rami 9mm. Also had a Compact 75 in nickel that was sweet but it got traded. Also had a PO7 Duty 9, but the Rami is tops. Very easy to carry and VERY accurate for a small pistol, especially in SA mode. Next on my wish list is the PCR D. Hold a CZ just once.....

My CZ 75 ST IPSC.
IPSC.jpg

The 75 single action is very, very nice. Hands down best trigger outside of a 1911 or browning high power.

Back
Top Bottom