• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets C your CZ-75!!

The 75 single action is very, very nice. Hands down best trigger outside of a 1911 or browning high power.

As an aside, have any of you ever had a trigger job done on a double action CZ? The trigger is already one of the best double action triggers I have shot (probably the best), but I would love to make it even better.

The 75 single action is very, very nice. Hands down best trigger outside of a 1911 or browning high power.

Oh, I would challenge that statement. Have you handled a CZ short reset trigger from the Custom Shop? There're folks that have tried my gun and said the single action is better than 1911s. Yes, it's that good. Plus, I get the benefit of hammer down with double action first shot or cocked and locked.

As an aside, have any of you ever had a trigger job done on a double action CZ? The trigger is already one of the best double action triggers I have shot (probably the best), but I would love to make it even better.
DAO or you mean the DA from a DA/SA CZ? I know Cajun Gunworks has a short reset trigger that deals with the double action specifically. Coupled with a trigger job from CZ Custom Shop or Cajon themselves, that might be the ticket.

Read about several CZ shooters running 6 pound double actions.

Last edited:

I had a trigger job done on my CZ 85 Combat. It was well worth it. The most accurate 9mm I own.

Oh, I would challenge that statement. Have you handled a CZ short reset trigger from the Custom Shop? There're folks that have tried my gun and said the single action is better than 1911s. Yes, it's that good. Plus, I get the benefit of hammer down with double action first shot or cocked and locked.

DAO or you mean the DA from a DA/SA CZ? I know Cajun Gunworks has a short reset trigger that deals with the double action specifically. Coupled with a trigger job from CZ Custom Shop or Cajon themselves, that might be the ticket.

DA/SA CZ-75BD. The double action is fine - it would not hurt if it were a touch lighter, but crazy smooth and even. I would like to lighten the single action ever so slightly and see about shortening the reset. I will check out Cajun - thanks!

DA/SA CZ-75BD. The double action is fine - it would not hurt if it were a touch lighter, but crazy smooth and even. I would like to lighten the single action ever so slightly and see about shortening the reset. I will check out Cajun - thanks!

I have a CZ compact PCR (decocker model) that Matt mink did a standard trigger job on. It was kind of pricey but I like it. I lay be in Gainesville on a few weeks for the monthly IDPA match and you're welcome to check it out

I have a CZ compact PCR (decocker model) that Matt mink did a standard trigger job on. It was kind of pricey but I like it. I lay be in Gainesville on a few weeks for the monthly IDPA match and you're welcome to check it out

Might have to take you up on that. Been wanting to take up IDPA myself.

Liking what I see on the Cajun Gun Works site! I am really interested in sending it to them for the Defensive Carry Package.

If anyone else wants to check them out, the site is http://www.cajungunworks.com/index.html

Back
Top Bottom