• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets C your CZ-75!!

What I lack in style, I make up for in companions.

cz s.jpg
CZ 75B, P01, P07

I can see the P09 as an addition to the family.

Last edited:
Liking what I see on the Cajun Gun Works site! I am really interested in sending it to them for the Defensive Carry Package.

If anyone else wants to check them out, the site is http://www.cajungunworks.com/index.html
There are three places to get CZ work done that get recommended more than any other. CZ Custom Shop, Cajun Gun Works, and some guy named Matt Mink. You can't go wrong with any of the three, though I'm not so well versed on Matt Mink.

What I want to know is if it's possible to have both the CZ Custom Shop short reset trigger and Cajun's (double action) short reset trigger installed. If it works, then you basically have a 1911 single action with a super sweet double action. The CZ CS short reset trigger does nothing for the double action, only the single action.

EDIT: BTW, I highly recommended an extended firing pin from either CZ Custom or Cajun. Lots of folks report that they set of most primers with an extended firing pin using only a 10 pound recoil spring. I run a 13 pound on mine because that's how it came the way I specced it for my purposes. Although, I am confident that I could go lower.

Last edited:
There are three places to get CZ work done that get recommended more than any other. CZ Custom Shop, Cajun Gun Works, and some guy named Matt Mink. You can't go wrong with any of the three, though I'm not so well versed on Matt Mink.

What I want to know is if it's possible to have both the CZ Custom Shop short reset trigger and Cajun's (double action) short reset trigger installed. If it works, then you basically have a 1911 single action with a super sweet double action. The CZ CS short reset trigger does nothing for the double action, only the single action.

EDIT: BTW, I highly recommended an extended firing pin from either CZ Custom or Cajun. Lots of folks report that they set of most primers with an extended firing pin using only a 10 pound recoil spring. I run a 13 pound on mine because that's how it came the way I specced it for my purposes. Although, I am confident that I could go lower.

CZ Custom's short reset trigger requires removal of the firing pin block, if you have a B and that matters to you.

Gots some homework to do!

Back
Top Bottom