• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lets get it on AK vs AR which will you choose?

Ak or AR when the Koreans invade?

• AK 47

Votes: 48 38.4%
  • Ar 15

Votes: 77 61.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One has control, comfort, accuracy, range, reliability, durability, and sex appeal.

The other, Michael J Fox stability, ham fisted mutant ergonomics, the inability to hit anything, the ability to tear itself apart with mere operation, and the looks of Hillary Clinton plowing her wang viciously into Janet Napolitano.

One is used by competent men to provide freedom and security to the world. The other is propped up against a tree as its owner tenderly impregnates a goat.

:pound:

Qouted from this thread...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/13...the_AK47_for_the_benefit_of_all_readers_.html

QFT...
Consequently, everyone actually should own an AK at some point, just so they can experience for themselves what a craptastic piece of primitive **** it really is. Then, they can stop listening to the myths, urban legends and lies from the delusional AK fanboys. Once they've had that realization/epiphany, they can then toss their AK in the garbage and move on with their life.

Last edited:
Your move AR girls....
Impressive. Odd thing is I have seen that test choke every AK I have ever seen attempt it. That's the first time I have ever seen an AK function after pouring debris into the fire control group. Wonder what was different about his gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive. Odd thing is I have seen that test choke every AK I have ever seen attempt it. That's the first time I have ever seen an AK function after pouring debris into the fire control group. Wonder what was different about his gun.

Editing, baby, editing. To bad you can't do multiple takes in the real world.

Back
Top Bottom