• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets see your "Nightstand Gun"

It still is, I just let Backwoods borrow it to check out the Trijicon HD sights that are on it(he was thinking about getting a set but wanted to try them out before dropping $150 on them). I'm meeting up with him later this week to get it back.

I bought it from him yesterday for $425 with the sights. I thought it was a deal. Do we need some kind of visitation rights for your son now?

image.jpg

Glock 34, front slide serrations, big dot sights, x300 ultra, extended mag for 20 rounds total

sling shots scare me!!!!!

If that's a fake, it's a damn good one. There seems to be a slight jump in the video that looks like either a start/stop of the recording or a splice job done with :42 seconds remaining. The prefect positioning of the camera (next to his head) seemed a little odd also and the guy's wife has blood on her hand already before she reaches him. Maybe I'm overanalyzing things. It totally looks plausible that that could occur.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's a fake, it's a damn good one. There seems to be a slight jump in the video that looks like either a start/stop of the recording or a splice job done with :42 seconds remaining. The prefect positioning of the camera (next to his head) seemed a little odd also and the guy's wife has blood on her hand already before she reaches him. Maybe I'm overanalyzing things. It totally looks plausible that that could occur.

it's fake when she removes the towel you can see the blood line lift up that and to much blood for head wound that quick.

Back
Top Bottom