• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's talk about itrader!

To those who do not leave negative feedback because they are scared of the return negative feedback, please, leave the negative feedback. Say why and how you were wronged so that others can benefit from your bad experience. King has already said he can and will take a look at the negative feedback and resolve the issue. I find the itrader to be a good tool. I may or may not decide to trade/sell/buy based on the information on itrader, but at least I have some additonal info. Just my 2 cents.

I feel the same. I am lucky though. I have yet to have a bad experience. But if someone no showed on a deal, they would be getting a negative pretty quick. It is a tool some of us use to determine who might deal with or not. I've passed on deals b/c the guy didn't have and feedback score or had a negative.

I've had 90% positive transactions. I do have one on my mind right now that might / might not need negative feedback. I bought a gun from an ODT member that doesn't shoot for crap (FTE every round). I know that the member used it before he sold it to me so he knew it was funky. The issue is that the gun was never on the site... we met over another deal and I bought it from him during that visit. So, the sell wasn't agreed to on the ODT but it was an ODT member and I think it might be worthwhile to warn people that this happened. Any thoughts?? Negative or not??

I've had 90% positive transactions. I do have one on my mind right now that might / might not need negative feedback. I bought a gun from an ODT member that doesn't shoot for crap (FTE every round). I know that the member used it before he sold it to me so he knew it was funky. The issue is that the gun was never on the site... we met over another deal and I bought it from him during that visit. So, the sell wasn't agreed to on the ODT but it was an ODT member and I think it might be worthwhile to warn people that this happened. Any thoughts?? Negative or not??

if he does not make it right leave a bad feedback.if he makes it right dont

I got a trade from someone on here and it would not feed properly.I looked at the cli,magazine and saw one of the ears was out of alignment,bent it back over and went on about my business.No foul.Was a used gun and I excepted it as such,traded it to another member,guess it works for him.Traded a revolver to a member and on the 13th shot the ejector rod snapped,he called and I offered to trade back,he had called the manufacturer and had new one on the way.All my trades have been mutually good trades I think,but if someone was a no show that would be the end of it,negative feedback.Truthfully every one I have traded with have been some dang good folks.Salute.

If someone deserves negative feedback, I will leave negative feedback - retaliation be damned. Itrader is totally useless unless folks use it honestly...

to me it would fall under the Itrader as well .......

If someone deserves negative feedback, I will leave negative feedback - retaliation be damned. Itrader is totally useless unless folks use it honestly...
and I feel we owe it to each other ;)

Back
Top Bottom