**Lets Talk Zero Turn Mowers**

Toro, Toro, Toro, I've had one 10 years and other than servicing I have replaced 1 belt. My mother and step dad own a lawnmower sales and service shop in Marietta and Toros and Hondas is all they sell or work on...They swore by the Toros.

What about Kobota?
The kubota's I've seen look pretty solid I imagine they are good quality but I'm sure they are expensive.
Anything from a box store with a rolled sheet metal deck will just not hold up well. If you have a civilized lawn it may hold up but if you have anything like I did when I bought my first walk behind you will be bending casters and snapping spindals.
However if you just want a riding mower old fashioned snappers with the T handle bars are the best for the money.

I'm probably going to buy a Kubota zero turn next. I've owned a Kubota B7100 4wd tractor with a 5 ft. belly mower for 20 yrs and have had excellent service from it, but now the mower deck is worn out and I can't find another to fit it. Kubotas aren't cheap but they are very dependable. You definitely need to try to get one with a welded/fabricated deck not the stamped type.

Back
Top Bottom