Libtardedness to the max...

AKguy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
74   1
Reaction score
Yea, this report isn't bs at all. 9 minutes of complete crap. Oh, but one guy had airsoft training.:rolleyes: The "gun holder" was placed in the middle of the FRONT ROW and the "shooter" knew where he/she was before the "event" even began.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see the bid or pic or whatever you posted due to being on my phone, but it sounds like something I saw on YouTube a while back. Trying to prove that armed citizens are useless, right?

IIRC, the "suggested videos" that were listed while this one was playing were all armed citizens using guns to successfully defend themselves...footage from store cameras, ATMs, etc. Thought that was kinda funny.

OMG!

This is just another reason I haven't watched anything on the mainstream news since about 1992.

This is the silliest bunch of crap I have ever seen! This video makes you think that everyone is gonna die all the time, especially those who are armed. So, the conclusion I guess they want you to draw is: better not try to protect yourself, you are not a cop, so you are way too stupid-and you will just die anyway.

-Journalism is dead. What a slippery pile of steaming propaganda!

"Stop, Drop, and Roll, comrades!"

Last edited:
This is a great message!!!!! Buy a gun now and train like hell!!!! Gun and ammo sales should go through the roof. LOL!

Let me sum this up... They are in a classroom environment. They are carrying what they know is a Practice Gun with Fake Paint Bullets. They have just donned gloves which remove some of their digital dexterity. They have also just put on full face hoods that limit their vision. Would you be expected to react to a "Real" shooter appropriately if you knew you only had a fake gun while you were wearing a hood and gloves?

ABC = MORONS. I think this about sums it up.

"hundreds of hours firing a GUN that fires plastic pellets, known as an airsoft GUN..." what a load of crap. Responsible carriers know that they need to practice, by going to the range, courses and practice drills. And i agree that he knew right where the guy was at. And did you notice that they told him he wouldnt need to use his gun until later that day.
I dont know about you but if im involved in an experiment and the guy in charge tells me that i wont shoot til later then i would probably believe him.

garbage....

The whole thing is a load of CRAP. ALTHOUGH I couldn't handle watching the whole thing.

A. They ask for volunteers (they have not made the mental decision themselves to be "sheepdogs" or considered the responsibility of carrying).
B. The "perp" is LEO and almost immediately targets the CCW holder. Most "mass murderers" probably wouldn't do that. The LEO KNOWS there is a gun in the room.
C. ALL the other "students" immediately flee. (I would think some would freeze in terror).

It just irritated the hell out of.

I know this wont go over well in here, but can someone please point out to me why this is complete crap? Don't people in here constantly advocate firearms training? Isn't it true that in a stressful situation this is a very likely outcome even for trained individuals? The video doesn't seem to be advocating against concealed carry. They are merely showing what is in fact true. People with little to no training will be next to useless in these types of situations. What am I missing here?

Back
Top Bottom