Libtardedness to the max...

Agreed! Just look at the title of the video itself "Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world" :rolleyes:

Well, the title of the video is simply put on there by the person that uploaded it to Youtube. They could've named it, "Look Obama is right about guns" but that doesn't give any REAL indication as to the creator's intent.

This test was BS. The shooter knew where the person with the gun was. So this whole thing is BS. Plus you take people who shoot airsoft guns. What do you expect.

The test may have been BS and limited to that type of terror attack, but the point is very valid. Reacting to a high stress situation takes some nerve. Without proper training, the chances of you actually helping others or even yourself with a firearm are minimal. That is, of course, in this particular scenario. There are other situations where you may have more time to think, take cover, etc.

I don't see anything wrong or blatantly political here. The only part that was a bit idiotic was the part about video games and movies. Only kids and grown idiots think using a gun is as easy as in movies or games. That kind of led me to believe this message was geared more for college students advocating to carry guns on campus. Hence, the very limited but specific test environment.

Well, the title of the video is simply put on there by the person that uploaded it to Youtube. They could've named it, "Look Obama is right about guns" but that doesn't give any REAL indication as to the creator's intent.

Just as I said "JMO"! You can continue to quote my post's all day long, but it will not change my views, no more than I will change yours. Most if not all mainstream news outlets are left leaning, and this video is just one more example of it.

Yes, this was complete crap. They stacked the deck as much as they could against the "armed citizen" and then when he inevitability failed, they say "SEE?? Arming citizens doesn't work!"

Of course this is a biased piece with a skewed message.

Yes, this was complete crap. They stacked the deck as much as they could against the "armed citizen" and then when he inevitability failed, they say "SEE?? Arming citizens doesn't work!"

Amen brother WE AGREE on this....................lol..................great post.

Just as I said "JMO"! You can continue to quote my post's all day long, but it will not change my views, no more than I will change yours. Most if not all mainstream news outlets are left leaning, and this video is just one more example of it.

Not trying to change your opinion. I'm glad we can have civil discourse. Maybe I'm just nitpicking? And yes, most news outlets are left-leaning. There is only one fair and balanced station, everyone knows that.

I disagree as six young people in one test cannot represent the "armed citizen" but isn't everything on tv, for that matter, biased and skewed?

Here is a gun that bulges out of your loose baggy white t-shirt, we haven't given you a real gun, but expect you in a state of panic to operate it like it is with the confidence that it will save your life. Oops, you failed to draw from your baggy white-T with an out of the waist ban holster, not meant to be covered by loose clothing, failed to accidentally shoot innocent bystanders, and failed to use your knowingly fake gun with the confidence of a real firearm, well you and many other Americans shouldn't carry without more test that "we" decide is the correct amount.

Back
Top Bottom