• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Life Advice?

You see that blue construction fence on campus? Contact those guys and get your butt to work. Learn how to accomplish something. Throw yourself into work and learn. School will be more appreciated after you gain some experience.
I had that problem at your age. Finally figured out it was a lack of oxygen issue. I had not lived long enough to pump it into my brain to get it to work right. Takes time.
I think you missed the part about him already working 40 hours a week on top of school, but I agree about getting experience in life.

How does one start real estate with no capital?
I think he means as a realtor.

The family and I took a 4 hour road trip to ellijay. This conversation and some things going on in life came up. I asked my wife the question if she thought I would ever be happy at a job. Without missing a beat she replied no. After a bit of silence I asked what she meant. Wife says I’ll never find happiness in a job. (I don’t know if happiness is something I will find). What she said was I will never be content working for someone else because I always struggle with morals and things being run the way I think they should. This lead to a whole new strain of thoughts that I don’t know the answer to.

Back
Top Bottom