• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

lilgreg46 AR build thread

Everyone that has pm'ed me today, I will respond this evening when I get home. Some of us have to work Saturdays.

The generosity of you guys is awesome! I will have to go thru my emails and make a list of all the parts offered and then make a list of what is needed.

Again, if I haven't responded to anyone I'm not ignoring you, this silly thing called a job is getting in the way of my fun.

Hey guys can yall do me a favor when you send parts for this build. Include your screen name in the package so I can keep up with who sends what. The donations for this build have been overwhelming and I'm having trouble keeping up.

BangBang and I have talked and I am going to use the best of the best parts then post what is leftover for a donation to lilgreg and his family.

This has gone from a pink rifle to what I think will be a very desirable gun because of all the great parts you guys have been offering!

Thanks again all you ODTers, you guys are awesome.

What else are you missing ?

I'm pretty sure I have everything I need. I've been really busy with work the past couple of days and haven't had time to make a list. I plan on posting what if anything I need by Monday morning.
Thanks again for the great response from everyone.

Hey guys, sniper22 posted an update on baby Katherine tonight in another thread.

Here's what he had to say.....

Here is the update that I got from lilgreg. We talked on the phone for a few mins and he will send updates as soon as he can. He is trying to go through everyone's PMs and humbly appreciates everything.

She is stable. Her kidney values have stopped climbing for right now. Her kidneys are still not really working. She is peeing a little like 3ml per hour. The drain my n her chest is still dumping a ton of fluid and they have no idea why. I sure could use some help if Ya could spread the word to everyone here. I am not to sure where I would post updates and as much as I really want to I have got hundreds of PMs I am trying to get through

Back
Top Bottom