• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

lilgreg46 AR build thread

Thank all you you for pulling togeather for our family. This is the hardest thing we have ever had to go through and with everyone here has made it something we can cope with. It is hard to come up with words. Well maybe the right words. Thank you to everyone.

No words are necessary.

Everybody here is just happy to do whatever we can to help out.

I want to start this by saying thank you to everyone that have donated to the build. I still am in awe of the generosity that you guys have shown.

I have almost everything I need to complete the rifle. What I am missing is as follows :

1) carbine length gas tube
2) low profile gas block
3) RIFLE length floating hand guard
4) flip up front sight ( I have a black Magpul rear)

BangBang and I have talked and as I mentioned earlier, we are going a different direction. No more pink rifle, but hopefully a BADASS gun that everyone will want.

Let me know asap about the hand guard because I have to send it off to Stateline to have it and the upper and lower receivers cerakoted.

Thanks again.

Awww, shoot, I was looking forward to rockin' a pink rifle at the range! ;)

I like the idea of a raffle better than auction, it spreads the donations out. I'll be glad to be the NW ticket dealer when it gets cranked up!

Awww, shoot, I was looking forward to rockin' a pink rifle at the range! ;)

I like the idea of a raffle better than auction, it spreads the donations out. I'll be glad to be the NW ticket dealer when it gets cranked up!

I hear ya. I have at least a dozen sold so far, can't wait to get the thing built and then try to pimp some tickets.

Back
Top Bottom