LMAO! I think just ruined some punks day

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but those heavily tuned 4 banger moey pits just don't hold a candle to a good old fashioned v-8. I have hurt several of there fealings lol

Ok, we get it. You have an STI.

Maybe one day the rice crowd will get some sense and trade their fart makers for some Nazi sleds (aka real cars).

Actually no i dont have an sti i have a wrx, cant afford the insurance on an sti just yet. And dont ever associate the words sti/wrx and fart makers together again, if you want i'll take a recording of my exhaust note and let you decided if its a fart maker. Theres a reason you never see a v8 jump 300ft, whoop a punk mustang's *** and then go play in the dirt without ever getting out of the driver seat. They cant do it.

attachment.php

Actually no i dont have an sti i have a wrx, cant afford the insurance on an sti just yet. And dont ever associate the words sti/wrx and fart makers together again, if you want i'll take a recording of my exhaust note and let you decided if its a fart maker. Theres a reason you never see a v8 jump 300ft, whoop a punk mustang's *** and then go play in the dirt without ever getting out of the driver seat. They cant do it.

Reading comprehension is key. Read post #143.

Take your AWD and play in the dirt like a hillbilly. I'll enjoy the ///M's running a buck fifty like they're on a cloud.

Reading comprehension is key. Read post #143.

Take your AWD and play in the dirt like a hillbilly. I'll enjoy the ///M's running a buck fifty like they're on a cloud.

Hadnt made it that far yet before reply. And your just mad you dont have AWD :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom