• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Location designations

I usually do a radius search but, it seems i have to key it in every section and every search. Id like the ability to set a permanent radius in my profile.

ill drive an hour at most usually and if its half way, thats about 140 miles+ a good radius. Furtherest ive driven is 96 miles. Its more about conveyance + price than gas + time. If i can get it for $30 more on line new, why drive 50 miles. If its $100 less LNIB then an hour isnt so bad. Ive missed a few deals just cause I couldnt get to them in 10 minutes. Im lazy and I really have to want it to drive more than 30 minutes. Distance has saved me more money than I can remember.

Jeesh, is it really that had to research? Yeah some are a little confusing but we've all been In a internet Works long enough to be able to do a mediocre amount or research.

Then I guess I don't understand. In what I quoted you said "If someone wants to sell something but not put their zip code...I move on to the next ad." Problem solved.

If I'm just scanning through a certain section and see something and open it up but there is no way to see where the person lives (no zip, no map, unreal location listed) I skip to something else. If I'm looking for something specific, I'll use the search radius feature. Sorry I guess it didn't really make much sense once I re-read both posts.

Back
Top Bottom