• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lock picking skills for survival? Yup

IMaDad IMaDad got me thinking about this a couple of years ago so I've been practicing. I picked this Master Lock in under 10 seconds but they don't always go this smoothly. I got kinda lucky on camera I guess

I apologize to you all for being MIA but as some of you know I am going thru a divorce now and it ain't pretty

Might need that skill to get some of your stuff back!

Lock picking is about 20% skill and 80% luck. If you do it enough you'll run into locks that just won't pick no matter which tool you use.

And then some locks just seem to fall open when they see the pick.

Not those rotary picks bro, LOL they pick anything and everything.....

IMaDad IMaDad got me thinking about this a couple of years ago so I've been practicing. I picked this Master Lock in under 10 seconds but they don't always go this smoothly. I got kinda lucky on camera I guess

I apologize to you all for being MIA but as some of you know I am going thru a divorce now and it ain't pretty

Practicing rekeying locks too?

I've been meaning to try this shim method but haven't had the chance (love lock picking, too!)

http://www.itstactical.com/skillcom/lock-picking/how-to-open-a-padlock-with-a-coke-can/

I've tried it. It looks easier than it is but it does work on some locks

I sat down to try my door and deadbolt the day I got my picks about a year ago after watching the first 2 minutes of the first YouTube video that pulled up.

Took 15 seconds each, I replaced them a couple days later.

The shape of the key will tell you how easy it is and some types of locks are just not gonna pick

Might need that skill to get some of your stuff back!

Lol

Practicing rekeying locks too?

I can even re-key to a change key/sub master/master by sight without a calculator or any of that there math

one of the terms of my probation is no lock pickin

Ha! Mine too, lol

20160719_185715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom