• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long range shooting Weekend at Blakely Range

REDX

Default rank <5000 posts
Shadow Hunter 06
173   1
Reaction score
I have reserved Legion Operator Training in Blakely GA for the weekend of OCT 3rd-5th to give people a chance to stretch out their Rifles and receive some advanced training.
rangeflyer3.jpg

If you are interested IM or email for more details and post that you are interested and I will add your name to the list.
50% non refundable deposit required. IF you are seriously interested fill out the Registration sheet below but the deposit will be due NLT JUL 20th with the balance due by Aug 15th.

REGISTRATION INFO IS HERE:http://shootingresources.com/index.php/range-day-registration

All info is here:http://www.shootingresources.com/index.php/weekend-at-the-range-information

Also in your message let me know if you will need a cabin or not.
ETA the price is per cabin not per person

If you are a GA Based firearms accessory or manufacturer and would like to have a display table to showcase your products to the shooters shoot me an email.

The purpose of this event is for you to shoot YOUR rifle to its potential, do not get discouraged by the long ranges. The average person will be there with a 308 or 6.5 creedmoor but they just haven't had a chance to take them past 700 yards or so. There will be rifles there to shoot out to 2160 for you to use.
Thanks
Thomas

Last edited:
If you do not have ballistics on your rifle don't worry we will take care of that there first thing Friday. If you are a new shooter and would like to come contact me for a train up prior to this event.

As of this morning I am half full, if you guys that said you are interested can let me know if you are serious or not as soon as possible I would appreciate it. Once I post this on the Hide Ill be booked within hours so I am trying to let the locals get first dibs.

we are full if anybody does not pay their deposits I will open up that slot and let you know. thanks for the support
The confirmed list from here so far:
HSEII +1 maybe 2
KauaiGirl_19
Smackdwn54
Sold7 +1
Strokin99+1
Fish4food1
DWblock
mkdhotrod +1

Last edited:
cabin rental is per cabin. Max number of participants will be 30 people right now so that I can maintain a decent class size for the two classes.

Accurate Ordnance is now Officially going to be there and Safebuilder(thetargetsource.com) is supplying some steel targets for us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom