Look what commercial is going to run during the super bowl.

freedom

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O-GWNTflYvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

I wish Glock would buy the next ad spot.

The reason I hope we don't get "universal" back-ground checks is because the Feds can only regulate interstate commerce, not intrastate. That's why firearms that go out of state must pass through a FFL.

[video=youtube_share;O-GWNTflYvU]http://youtu.be/O-GWNTflYvU[/video]

Yet another reason not to support the NFL/NBA/MLB et al distractions.

I wonder if all the gun owners in America suddenly stopped going to football games and stopped buying NFL products what it would do to their profit margin? Seeing as we are the ones that actually watch sports and buy their products. 55 million adults.

from talking to people where i work (ALOT of obama stickers, and i mean ALOT), they are under the assumption that you dont do a backround check at gun shows, period. and i have to inform them of how selling a gun works in our great state of GA.

the uninformed, media believing, obama zombies are the WORST to work with, believe me.

This is a local "spot" but and will only be aired in the Washington, D.C. market. Regardless, with all of the press coverage it's getting it might as well be national.

Lame. I wish they'd keep the politics out of the Superbowl. I watch football for entertainment, not to have other peoples beliefs shoved down my throat.

Start rant----- To start, I LOVED football. I loved playing it when I was younger &amp; loved watching it. I was disgusted when they went on strike years ago. My thoughts were that 6 digit incomes wasn't enough for these guys when there was plenty of men who would do it for free just to have the chance. Maybe those wouldn't be as gifted or talented but I bet it would make the game more interesting. A lot of pro players a thugs who happen to be athletically talented anyway. Did you ever stop to consider that if you combined all facets of entertainment, sports-movies- music- etc., the majority of Americans spend more to support these than they spend on groceries. We support all of this with our dollars while the majority can't even see the truly important things in life anymore, if that's not enough for these people who are really no more important that second rate circus performers, now they also want air time to insert their political opinions. They can all kiss my a$$.
End rant.

Back
Top Bottom