• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look who found some new shoes.

Very nice. Smith grips can be pricey now.

I picked up a 1969 vintage nickel 3" 36 a couple of weeks ago too.

I haven't seen a handful of nickel 3" J frames in the last 5 years. Yours makes the 3rd in the last month.

I haven't cleaned it up yet, but I have fired a few cylinders through it. Needless to say I like it.

I bought it thinking I would clean it up and put it in the safe, but it ain't going in the safe any time soon.

I never imagined me being interested in any 3" J frame period. Especially a nickel one! Times change and my taste

seem to be a changing too.

I've got about all the AR's, AK's, Glocks, Tactical this, tactical that I can stand. I'm completely covered up on hunting guns, and I haven't been hunting in 6 years. I had to find something to get excited about again, and these old smiths seem to do it for me.

NWSharpshooter, nice grips! They really do make that M36 look great! I am looking for those elusive round butt K frames for you as well. Just have not run across any, but I will keep looking. Your collection is growing and that M66 3" is a real show stopper. You have to bring that one to the next meet.

NWSharpshooter, nice grips! They really do make that M36 look great! I am looking for those elusive round butt K frames for you as well. Just have not run across any, but I will keep looking. Your collection is growing and that M66 3" is a real show stopper. You have to bring that one to the next meet.

Thanks Jerry. I will certainly have to get that M66 into your hands at some point. It is a real treat. I can't wait to see what it looks like once I get the right grips on her.

Back
Top Bottom