• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for 264 Win mag brass......

Hillbilly Headbanger

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
82   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for new, or once fired 264 Win mag brass. I have 300 win mag, 30-06, 243 Win, 7mm rem mag brass I could trade. I also have RCBS 30-06 SB & FL die sets and a 7mm rem mag die set I could trade. Or just buy it outright.

Thanks

I just bought a 264 win mag myself, I was just wondering what powder you were planning to use, mine has a 24 inch barrel.

I'm planning on using 140 grain speer, I have read some about folks using imr4831and h1000 for a 24inch barrel.
I just like to gather all the information I can.
Thanks for responding

You may want to consider, imr4350/h4350, imr4831, those usually will fill the bill, of your reloading the Mighty 264/6.5 , bullet
powders of choice...
If its to far for Hillbilly Headbanger I would like to get them but it's his thread so he has first choice. Thanks

I agree with on the IMR 4350, I love that powder. It's super versatile. I use it in the majority of the rifle calibers I load. IMR 4350 looks like it'll only get me a little over 3,000 fps with the 127gr LRX, I think I'm gonna go with Hodgdon US869, it's gonna put me a little over 3,200fps. US869 is also the best powder to use to mimic the 127gr LRX factory loads for my 6.5-300 Weatherby. We'll see once I make some test loads. Whatever shoots the most accurate group is what I'll stick with. I know speed isn't always the key to accuracy.....but I sure do like to go fast! Lol!

I've got 13 pieces of once fired
If its to far for Hillbilly Headbanger I would like to get them but it's his thread so he has first choice. Thanks
I sent him a pm. If you're in a dyer need for brass, and you're close to him, have at it. I'm not "hurting" for it because I found a couple of boxes at Sportsmans Warehouse the other day.....just never hurts to have extra.:thumb:

I sent him a pm. If you're in a dyer need for brass, and you're close to him, have at it. I'm not "hurting" for it because I found a couple of boxes at Sportsmans Warehouse the other day.....just never hurts to have extra.:thumb:
If you don't get them just let me know, I go to Athens quite a bit.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom