• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for a cost/recommendations to spray-in bedliner a truck

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
506   0
Reaction score
Has anyone had a truck bedliner sprayed in recently? Looking for somewhere in the area that can do my sons Silverado shortbed. I've never had one done and don't know if there is one brand better than the other or if it's even a cost effective procedure in todays economy. Canton to Rome to Cumming and down to Marietta areas is where I would like to try and stay in for the service.

Bulletliner… creators of Linex I believe. Sold out. After the non-compete ran out started this compnay. I had my longbed done for $500 this was almost 2 years ago. No regerts.

Zach Truck accessories off 515, near Appalachian Gun and Pawn.

I used them in 2019 for Dodge Ram. They were cheaper then the "factory option" from the dealership and fast professional.

I always check them first on any truck related options

Zach Truck accessories off 515, near Appalachian Gun and Pawn.

I used them in 2019 for Dodge Ram. They were cheaper then the "factory option" from the dealership and fast professional.

I always check them first on any truck related options

I forgot about those guys - Thanks!

Has anyone had a truck bedliner sprayed in recently? Looking for somewhere in the area that can do my sons Silverado shortbed. I've never had one done and don't know if there is one brand better than the other or if it's even a cost effective procedure in todays economy. Canton to Rome to Cumming and down to Marietta areas is where I would like to try and stay in for the service.
Did you get the white one I posted here?

No. Ended up with a nice one from a guy near Rome. 2007 Classic model. Silver with those ugly black 20" rims all the kids think are cool these days! But I like it and we did ok considering whats available.
Well...I was hoping for a 40% finders fee!! Lol.... :peep: :behindsofa:

Glad you found something you like. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom