• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a decent Ford dealer in NW GA

Try Hardy Ford in Dallas. Gave me the best deal I could find in NW Georgia.
I'm retired, I've got a lot of time to research these places.
Best car deal I ever did was with Woody Folsom in Baxley, all over the phone, they delivered.

I won't do business with the Cartersville Ford dealership. Went there to have my head replaced on my last Ranger. They told me over the phone they wanted to do a compression test to verify it was bad, I told them fine but I'd like it repaired.

I took a day off work to go have the work done, but after their test that confirmed what I told them was wrong they then tried to schedule me another week to come down for the repair. I wasn't happy to say the least for being jerked around and having to pay for a test that wasn't necessary.

I won't do business with the Cartersville Ford dealership. Went there to have my head replaced on my last Ranger. They told me over the phone they wanted to do a compression test to verify it was bad, I told them fine but I'd like it repaired.

I took a day off work to go have the work done, but after their test that confirmed what I told them was wrong they then tried to schedule me another week to come down for the repair. I wasn't happy to say the least for being jerked around and having to pay for a test that wasn't necessary.
That seems to be the new service department scam.
Charge extra for a diagnostic test when problem is obvious.

If you can get away with a smaller truck, Toyota beats the pants off of everything American. Reliability, dependability, service, and satisfaction. The statistics don’t lie.

Reactions: STI
If you can get away with a smaller truck, Toyota beats the pants off of everything American. Reliability, dependability, service, and satisfaction. The statistics don’t lie.

I agree. But Tundra and F150 pretty close to the same size. The issue is price. Ford dealers will haggle more on price than toyota and be cheaper by a good bit on the 4 door full size.

Terrible time to buy a truck or suv right now. Best to wait prices I know on Tundras are up 35% since 2018 pricing.

I agree. But Tundra and F150 pretty close to the same size. The issue is price. Ford dealers will haggle more on price than toyota and be cheaper by a good bit on the 4 door full size.

Terrible time to buy a truck or suv right now. Best to wait prices I know on Tundras are up 35% since 2018 pricing.
When it comes down to owning the damn thing and being able to use it as opposed to visiting it in the shop. Toyota is providing a better more reliable product.

Back
Top Bottom