• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a few hog hunters

I have room for a couple more folks if anyone is interested. Got one coming from ATL area for sure on Friday to hunt on Saturday.

There is no charge for this. I just like to hog hunt myself, and the landowner is a friend who wants the hogs killed. Just come have fun and kill every hog you see.

I'm game. Kris@atlantaforeclosureagent.com

I am looking for a few hog hunters, to hunt on a high fence plantation out of Leesburg, GA next Saturday, the 18th. Here is the way I have been doing it. We take 5 to 6 people, surround a block of woods, all safe distance apart, and I come into the block from the opposite side pushing the hogs out. I don't care about keeping any hogs. The landowner wants them DRT. If you want to keep them, or clean them, or whatever, that's up to you, but they must be dead, if they leave the property. We are doing this in the day time, with shotguns and buckshot. You must wear Fluro orange from the waist up. The landowner will not allow dogs on his property, so that is why we do it like this.
I have been twice and killed 5 hogs the first time, and two the last time.
He told me at church yesterday that they are tearing up his corn and peanuts.

If you want to go, send me a private message with contact info. We will start hunting at 0600 until about lunch, unless it gets too hot sooner. There are several thousand acres we can drive hogs on. Not for the weary.

Danny

Have never hunted with buckshot, how does it do on hogs? Any thoughts on Tri-ball?

I have killed plenty of hogs and deer with 3" 00 buck. The last trip we went on, I shot a healthy 250ish lb boar. Busted his left shoulder and shield up with one shot and dropped him.

I am not familiar with Tri-ball but you are welcome to use it.

Back
Top Bottom