• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a house.

I'd love to find something out that way. My boss just moved out there and it's nice.
My wife’s family been in this area for over 100 years. Still fairly quite and there is not a day goes by that I don’t see deer, turkeys or hawks. Close enough to Dallas,Cartersville or Rome but still feels rural. Wife’s grandfather had nine sons and when he passed the boys got 13 acres each. The land is still in family hands so I am lucky enough that no subdivision will be next to me.

And everything west and a little east and south of that and then north too.
When you see a mobile home take off like a bottle rocket, you're going in the right direction.
Well thats the entire county but Horseleg creek, the first 3 miles of Chulio, a few neighborhoods on tuner chapel, and Stonebridge.

Like the title says, im looking for a house in the 160-165k range.im pre approved for 200k. I'm looking for something that'll pass a VA loan inspection. I've been looking for months. I'm getting desperate. (Prayers Appreciated).
Looking in the paulding and surrounding counties.
My lease is up at the end of Feb. Need to get this figured out. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
VA is really tough right now , I’d be happy to help if you need someone

Well thats the entire county but Horseleg creek, the first 3 miles of Chulio, a few neighborhoods on tuner chapel, and Stonebridge.

Floyd county likes to sprinkle a little ghetto here and there. No need to keep it all in one place.
I’m over in Maplewood and while the houses are nice, the ghetto is only a stones throw away.

Back
Top Bottom