• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for feedback on Family Firearms or Battlehawk Armory

Battlehawk hard pass .............. ! They will not take responsibility for the actions of their employees ...... !
received a product that was damaged on Father's Day, outer shipping box was not damaged inside box was.
part of contents was an Torq wrench that was bent from getting hit hard and thus rendered it useless and other toolboxes destroyed to the point that they could not hold tools securely and a base for a stand that also had a dent in it. What did I want? only for the kit to be replaced...... Their response was for me to call shipper ..... shipping box was intact and fine, damage had to have happened before it was put into shipping box.
I sent photos of shipping box and damaged kit ..... Their response was that was not their shipping box... so I sent better pictures of the shipping box with clearly showing their shipping labels.
Yeah, THEY SUX .................Then, they also claimed that since it was a gift that they would only deal with original purchaser.
Ok, so I contacted him, and he responded and they told him it was his/my fault ??!! and to this day they have not stepped up and offered to do anything to right their wrong.
In closing, just like doing business with someone with negative (2+) feedback on ODT you can do business with them just don't cry in the feedback comments if you get burned. I know one besides me.
'THAT WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM' .............. !

I've bought from both.

I bought a gun from Family Firearms - no problems, shipped about 4 hours after I paid them. They didn't apply GA sales tax.

Battlehawk I've used for a number of smaller purchases etc. I think they shipped reasonably promptly, prices were good. No complaints.

I believe they are both just drop shippers using the ammoready website platform. I've ordered from both. Most orders come from Bill Hicks & Co that I have received.

Back
Top Bottom