• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Shotgun 209 Primers

DeanMac

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
I have a few but will use them up pretty quick. I am loading shells for my son to use on his shooting team, skeet, trap, and sporting clays.

I have a good supply of hulls, wads, shot, and powder. Can anyone spare any? I have seen some folks were able to get some and bought like 5000.

I did see online what appears to be scammers trying to sell primers, several websites that I had never heard of using the same method.

All the companies I checked did not have any instock.
Thanks in advance for any help or leads.

Guthrie Guthrie has some Cheddite and Nobel Sport primers. He may even take diapers or baby formula for trade :) LOL ;)

The Independent School Youth Team leagues are done for the year, but SCTP starts around February so you have about 6 weeks to load :dizzy: :shocked:

Most SCTP teams are part of a group buy for shells and it is frequently cheaper than your cost to reload.
PM me the team info and I can check around for more details.

Guthrie Guthrie has some Cheddite and Nobel Sport primers. He may even take diapers or baby formula for trade :) LOL ;)

The Independent School Youth Team leagues are done for the year, but SCTP starts around February so you have about 6 weeks to load :dizzy: :shocked:

Most SCTP teams are part of a group buy for shells and it is frequently cheaper than your cost to reload.

Thank you sir

This is a SCTP Team and they had sign-up meeting last Sunday. First practice first week in January. We were on this team two years ago before Covid. Got about a dozen events on the schedule this year.

Guthrie, I don't have any diapers or formula, but would like to make a deal.

Back
Top Bottom