• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Shotgun 209 Primers

Sent you a link by PM for a reputable vendor with Federal 209a primers in stock at the moment.
Unlike other vendors who limit to 1000, this vendor permits orders of up to 5000.
Federal 209a primers are a little hotter than the Winchester 209.
Check the powder manufactures website for load data.

Bremen GA
Just north of I-20
50 mikes west of Atlanta
DeanMac, can you use #8 lead shot? I’ve got an unopened 25 lb. bag of Winchester #8 chilled shot, plus approx. 8 lbs of the same in a ziploc bag. It’s yours no charge if you want it. I live in Marietta but it is highly probable that I’ll be out near Bremen this weekend or soon.

DeanMac, can you use #8 lead shot? I’ve got an unopened 25 lb. bag of Winchester #8 chilled shot, plus approx. 8 lbs of the same in a ziploc bag. It’s yours no charge if you want it. I live in Marietta but it is highly probable that I’ll be out near Bremen this weekend or soon.
For sure, I would love to have it!! I don't have any 8 shot and not many factory loads left. He will mostly use 8 shot when he shoots sporting clays.

Let me know when you might be heading my direction and I would love to meet you.

For sure, I would love to have it!! I don't have any 8 shot and not many factory loads left. He will mostly use 8 shot when he shoots sporting clays.
Sent you a link by PM for a reputable vendor with Federal 209a primers in stock at the moment.
Unlike other vendors who limit to 1000, this vendor permits orders of up to 5000.
Federal 209a primers are a little hotter than the Winchester 209.
Check the powder manufactures website for load data.
Thanks, I ordered 2000 and received them yesterday. A little hotter than what I have been using but I can adjust to make them work.

Let me know when you might be heading my direction and I would love to meet you.
Will do. I’ll send you a PM with my contact info, and if you like you can PM me your cell number. Might be out there Saturday, but if not then we’ll make it happen soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom