looking for this gun......

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to increase capacity the fix for the rimmed head of .22 LR was to make a huge banana curve. It worked for rifle but pistol it was obtrusive.

Several pistol makers made slots in the upper 1/3 of the magazine body to allow the rimmed case to drop parallel to the rest of the rounds, which allows more, it sort of staggers the rounds.

Well we all want more....

Advantage arms makes 15 round mags for the drop in kits or you can make them yourself.

i49.tinypic.com_2yts3eh.jpg

i'll check them out.... sounds like if someone were to create a high cap 22lr semi auto pistol, the market is wide open.

Have you found anything it don't like yet? Mine don't like federal automatch.
You mean just bought today, nevermind then.

Yes, picked it up from the gun store today. I probably put around 300 rounds through it today, pretty evenly divided between Federal Champion 36 gr CPHP and Remington Golden Bullet 36 gr LHP. In the first roughly 40 rounds I had 2 failure to feeds where the pistol fired and cycled but didn't pick up a fresh round -tap, rack, bang. After that, it ran like a sewing machine. I'm thinking (and hoping) that as it gets broken in it will eat whatever I feed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom