looking for this gun......

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the same way the Browning baby 1911-22 is, it is NOT a true double stack. just offset slightly to allow more rounds in.

Hate to be argumentative, but the SR22 and S&W 15-22 are not "double stack" the rimmed cases at the rim offset slightly but are not true side by side.

Nope not double stack on the SR22, they only hold 10 rounds but are sweet shooting guns! I love mine and I don't think you could go wrong getting one!

I've never seen a double stack rimmed cartridge mag. it would be a feeding nightmare as the rounds "trip"/hang over each other

what / how does the PMR30 get 30 rim-fire rounds in that 22 magnum mag..... i would assume if they could get the magnum rounds to feed they should be able to figure out the 22lr..... but, darn if i can find anything.

In order to increase capacity the fix for the rimmed head of .22 LR was to make a huge banana curve. It worked for rifle but pistol it was obtrusive.

Several pistol makers made slots in the upper 1/3 of the magazine body to allow the rimmed case to drop parallel to the rest of the rounds, which allows more, it sort of staggers the rounds.

Well we all want more....

Advantage arms makes 15 round mags for the drop in kits or you can make them yourself.

i49.tinypic.com_2yts3eh.jpg

This is a Walther mag with the cuts. It is only 10 rounds but short.

i48.tinypic.com_o0e4v6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom