• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking to get into waterfowling

Never been myself. But I live in south east Georgia and my property has a creek and a swamp that is full of duck. I’ve keep saying I’m going to give it a shot but I don’t know what I’m doing. During deer season it is almost a daily occurrence that I jump a mess of duck moving to or from the stand. I’ve had an army buddy and his brother come deer hunt and they have commented on the over abundance of duck and asked why I’m not duck hunting. But it boils down to one thing. I have no clue what I’m doing. But if interested your welcome to come down and we could try to figure it out. Maybe my buddy and his brother could get down and we could all go and they could point us in the right direction. They keep wanting to come duck hunt but work or something always comes up and they are not able to make it. Anyway the offers out there just let me know.[/QUOTEgreat! Sorry Manly Men,....Duck hunting is Great!

Alex I would hook up with you and go down and hunt With Larry Floyd! I'm an Army veteran and only gotten into hunting dick this last two seasons but it is great! The ducks fly first thing in the morning and the action is fast but can be over quick! Awesom times though..
Dude, read what you wrote or no one is going to be sitting a blind with you anytime soon.

Unless that's what your really meant. No worries, we won't judge. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom