• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to purchase a new AR any suggestions?

This is in PDF form so I cannot copy and paste so here are screenshots:View attachment 5372334View attachment 5372335

That specifically states the M16A3/A4 rifle, which has a 20" barrel, with a rifle length gas system, and an exact profile, etc. I wouldn't see where this would preclude FN from making "milspec" barrels for non-military sales in other configurations.

I learned a lot too. Things like, don't argue ARs with cmshoot cmshoot and don't argue with Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert about ANYTHING.

It's been a great thread for sure. Some of you guys are really smart. Some of you guys only THINK you're really smart. Many of you guys are hilarious. One of you guys should just hush.

I just want to clarify that I do think PSA is bottom of the barrel of where the OP or anyone looking to get into the AR game should start. You could obviously do much better, but you could also do much much worse.

My only argument is that they are IN the barrel, they may be at the bottom, but they are a decent place to start.

Companies like bear creek, radical, Davidson and a 100 others don't even belong in the barrel.

I'm just saying put some respect on PSA's name damn it!

That specifically states the M16A3/A4 rifle, which has a 20" barrel, with a rifle length gas system, and an exact profile, etc. I wouldn't see where this would preclude FN from making "milspec" barrels for non-military sales in other configurations.
I guess we are reading two different things. The one I posted specifically says M4/M4A1 and M16A3/A4

I learned a lot too. Things like, don't argue ARs with cmshoot cmshoot and don't argue with Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert about ANYTHING.

It's been a great thread for sure. Some of you guys are really smart. Some of you guys only THINK you're really smart. Many of you guys are hilarious. One of you guys should just hush.
You are another one with nothing worth a damn to say. You provoke. That's the extent of your talent. Shameful, God wasted a perfectly good soul on you.

Here is a link to the complete article if anyone is interested in reading it. Well, not a link but you can copy and paste.
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/http://www.defensereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/Combat_Tactics_The_Truth_about_MilSpec_by_David_Crane_Summer_2008.pdf

You are another one with nothing worth a damn to say. You provoke. That's the extent of your talent. Shameful, God wasted a perfectly good soul on you.
Sorry brother, I wasn’t referring to you. I understand why you’d think so… but I wasn’t. I let that sleeping dog lie pages ago.

Back
Top Bottom