• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking to start Vaping!

With vaporizers or whatever you use, does it activate when you breathe in on it or do you have to press a button and then inhale?

Remember that if you get a sub ohm mod.... Your gonna vape twice as much juice!

Get an itaste vv for $30 and an Aspire tank for $10

I vaped all day for 10 days on a 15ml bottle....

On the mod 15ml is gone by the next morning.....

To use it you just push a button.

The bottom part is just a big battery really.

You can change the voltage on your screen for a lighter or harder hit. 3.8v is a good place.

I still haven't done the crazy mods where you blow out huge clouds. Just using it as a cig replacement.

Be careful buying cheap batteries, stay away from "deals" at just any vape shop. There are clones or knock offs from originals all over the place. Those can short out and blow up in your face/pocket/car and cause serious damage. Only buy from a reputable vape shop. Also don't waste your money on a starter kit. Buy the Istick with an Atlantis or nautilus tank. 30w or 50w whichever size you prefer. Make sure the juice you buy is made in US. My set up is a 50w I stick with an Atlantis, used it for a few months and now I rrarely use it anymore, smoked for 15 years.

With vaporizers or whatever you use, does it activate when you breathe in on it or do you have to press a button and then inhale?
You press the "fire" button then inhale. In the pic it's the big silver button. BTW if anyone in gwinnett/walton area is looking for a new mod the clear unregulated box is for sale!
1440033301660-1039498408.jpg

Cowboy up and just quit. Hurts for a bit, then it don't. I been off the smokes for 36 years now. Hardly even miss them anymore.
I enjoy smoking, just don't enjoy the effects of it. If I can get the same experience without as many negatives that would be cool. :D

Is there anything out there besides e-cigs that give you the same "taking a drag" feeling you get with a cigarette?

Back
Top Bottom