• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to start Vaping!

If you get good quality juice versus buying a Blu or vuse you don't worry about "chemicals" those are made in huge factory that have no care for health of consumers because they are owned by big tobacco companies. Instead a good premium juice's ingredients are usp grade propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, flavor (most of which is natural/organic), and lastly nicotine. So to say they are filled with chemicals and unsafe, rethink what you eat because those ingredients are in almost everything you eat or drink.

I smoked (the second go round) for 20 plus years, started on the E cigarette and used one for two or three weeks, then put it down. Haven't smoked now for 4 plus years, don't really even think about them any more. It can be done, I'm living proof. About a pack and a half a day before I quit. Smoking is simply a habit, it's not an addiction to the nicotine. The mind is way more powerful than we give it credit for being................

An Istick 30w runs all day for me. I'm using 12mg nicotine. And being cheap the t3s tanks do OK. Last almost 2 weeks before you change get the coil for $3-4. Favorite flavors are vanilla, peach tobacco, watermelon.

A 50watt will be a brick in your pocket. A nautilus tank is supposed to be really good.

I switched and it's been a really good thing.

I tried the blu e-cigs but they didn't do it for me. The VUSE one works pretty well, I prefer it over smoking now, but there is no way one of their cartridges is the same as a pack of cigarettes like they claim. I used to be a pack a day smoker and I can go through 2+ vuse cartridges in a day. Considering getting my own rig since the vuse is getting expensive at the rate I use it.

Same EXACT boat here. Glad I'm not the only one. It definitely is MUCH more expensive that cigarettes were. I wish I could find something similar yet refillable without looking like I'm taking a bong rip while driving down the road.

Back
Top Bottom