Looks like AK prices are settling back down too.

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
286   0
Reaction score
Just saw that J&G has a couple of different models for under $600. Those are the first new ones I've seen that low since before the panic.

Maybe, if we can make it another few months without some crazy m-f taking shots at folks, they might be worth buying again...

That's good to hear. I havent had one since 2011. Sold it then they just sky rocketed. By the time I wanted another it wasn't worth it. I'll have to get one while the gettins good.
Now if only SKS would drop $300 we would be getting somewhere.

I've seen a few decently-priced AKs online. Not much on the shelves or here on the forums just yet, though. Though, I think it's safe to say that the days of $400 WASRs and $250 SKSs are long gone.

Now if only ppl. would continue to wait, the prices will go back to normal...not this stupid fascination with "the new normal" crap.

Now if only ppl. would continue to wait, the prices will go back to normal...not this stupid fascination with "the new normal" crap.

Yep. If people quit buying then the prices will keep falling. I'm seeing firearms start to stick around a lot longer in distributors systems and when this happens the deals start rolling for everyone. :)

Back
Top Bottom