Low balling

I agree completely with poopdady! I was after a CZ P07 that was used, not a collector item by any stretch of the imagination, cost $100 less brand new than what the guy had it listed for. My first offer was turned down. My second Offer was sent out including a current picture of one of the many advertisements illustrating the low cost of the firearm and the guy immediately came back with "stop being a f*cking nosebleed" Its ignorant people like that have no business buying or trading firearms. His unwillingness to come off his idea of value has kept anyone from buying.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
buy it from one of the advertised dealers then.

I don't mind the silly offers, it's all the sob stories that come along with it to try to justify the offer that I don't care for. :hand:
On the flip side of that, the sellers that write ads and claim to have no knowledge of the value of the item but are open to offers then when they receive one they backpeddle and claim, "I know it's worth more than that!", LMAO!

buy it from one of the advertised dealers then.
Just got it off of someone else that was rational and very reasonable. The other guy still has his listed, good luck to him. Hell probably give up and end up giving it away, I hope.

On the flip side of that, the sellers that write ads and claim to have no knowledge of the value of the item but are open to offers then when they receive one they backpeddle and claim, "I know it's worth more than that!", LMAO!
They all eventually show their true colors. Ignorance.

Just got it off of someone else that was rational and very reasonable. The other guy still has his listed, good luck to him. Hell probably give up and end up giving it away, I hope.

some will, some wont. some have had the same price on things for 3 years,slow learners.

I know a member who did give away 2 high end firearms he had listed for a while. Yes, he paid a good bit while the prices were up and I think the thought of loosing $500-700 dollars on a sale was to much for him. He just gave them to his adult sons. I did the same. I had a nephew that wanted an AR. I know the market is dead and I have several, so I gave him a Rock River elite tactical. It's weird that both of us gave those guns away the same week and we never discussed it until after we did it. You know the market is dead when you give up selling an AR and just give it away. Looks like the lowballers miss out again.

Back
Top Bottom