• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lower Receiver protector from charging handle

By the way how did that tool to install a
" receiver extension " take off? You seem to be fond of that word extension. I wonder why?

We can’t make them fast enough. A major name in the AR market wants to take over manufacturing for us (by paying us royalties or licensing fees), so they can increase production by ”at least a hundredfold” (his words, not mine).

The proper term for the part is “receiver extension”. Why wouldn’t I use the word “extension”?

I hate it when mom and dad fight!
IMG_6473.jpeg

By the way how did that tool to install a
" receiver extension " take off? You seem to be fond of that word extension. I wonder why?

Roger Wang of Forward Controls Design wants us to make a collaboration run specifically for him that he would sell through his site.

Sons Of Liberty Gun Works bought enough of them to equip every one of their Armorer benches. All SOLGW lower assemblies and complete rifles are built using my RECEIVER EXTENSION assembly jig.

Mike Mihalski, the owner of SOLGW, called me directly. He wants to purchase several additional units so they can be used in all of his Armorer courses. I had a phone conference with Mike and his Chief Armorer. They both stated that my RECEIVER EXTENSION assembly jig is the best AR tool to hit the market in years, and the most popular tool at their shop amongst the Armorers.

Chad Albrecht of School of the American Rifle says it is the best tool of its kind he has seen. He wants enough to equip all the Armorer benches at his school.

Our last run of 36 units sold out in less than 2 hours. This is with absolutely no advertising. We change the status on our site to “in stock”, and the orders roll in.

A large portion of our sales have been to Armorers, gunsmiths, and shops around the US. We’re getting pretty close to having shipped them to all 50 states.

It ain’t a red rubber widget or a scratch inhibitor, but I guess you could say it has “taken off”.

Back
Top Bottom