• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lower Receiver protector from charging handle

I really don't care. Let the children play,, it's all good. As far as reporting someone I have never done that nor would I do that. It's petty and a sign of weakness. They can say what they want it doesn't get to me. You have to expect that from the world if you put yourself out there.

I used to work for an asshole Yankee that wanted to be a drag racer. So one day he asked me to load his freshly painted Fox Body coupe in the rollback and take it to the alignment shop. Now this was a 5 speed car sitting on fat rears and skinny Drag Lites in front. Well I got it to the lowered edge of the bed and took it out of gear to pull it up on the bed. When I did it rolled maybe a few inches into the aluminum bed scratching the underside of the bumper cover. You couldn't see it without laying down in front of the car. And it wasn't a huge scratch but it was through the paint.
Well asshole lost his ****. And I understand it was a fresh paint job. But this car was built to be a wheel stander that would bring the skinnies off the ground at the launch and then slam back down. And at THAT point the bumper cover would surely be more scratched than I did to it.
Anyway by the end of that Saturday I had bought him a big black Sharpie Marker along with a box of Midol and put it on his desk with two new hundreds. I didn't last much longer there after that.

Everyone was being disrespectful. If not towards me then it was towards him. I was just trying to answer the question he asked. It's perfectly acceptable to be disrespectful towards me but I have been banned before for the same crap. Just a little one sided if you ask me. I didn't poke anyone! They decided to disrespectfully comment on the thread I didn't invite them by calling them out. Politics on here is worse than the White House.
I don’t see how criticism of a product, could be construed as disrespect towards you personally.

Back
Top Bottom