• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lower Receiver protector from charging handle

Please be respectful of all members.
If that's the saying this whole thread after the initial post was a slam on me for posting an item another member inquired about. If I knew I was going to unleash this kind of hell I would have tried harder to locate the thread and just reply to him.

If that's the saying this whole thread after the initial post was a slam on me for posting an item another member inquired about. If I knew I was going to unleash this kind of hell I would have tried harder to locate the thread and just reply to him.
You poked the bear though, up until then you had my empathy

You poked the bear though, up until then you had my empathy
Everyone was being disrespectful. If not towards me then it was towards him. I was just trying to answer the question he asked. It's perfectly acceptable to be disrespectful towards me but I have been banned before for the same crap. Just a little one sided if you ask me. I didn't poke anyone! They decided to disrespectfully comment on the thread I didn't invite them by calling them out. Politics on here is worse than the White House.

Everyone was being disrespectful. If not towards me then it was towards him. I was just trying to answer the question he asked. It's perfectly acceptable to be disrespectful towards me but I have been banned before for the same crap. Just a little one sided if you ask me. I didn't poke anyone! They decided to disrespectfully and comment on the thread I didn't invite them by calling them out. Politics on here is worse than the White House.
Your comment at 924 pm poked the bear

Don’t be surprised when stupid crap draws derision. Been on ODT long?
giphy (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom