• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lower Receiver protector from charging handle

If that's the saying this whole thread after the initial post was a slam on me for posting an item another member inquired about. If I knew I was going to unleash this kind of hell I would have tried harder to locate the thread and just reply to him.
this aint your first rodeo with absolutely crazy off the wall antics and personal experiences. I get some good laughs at em all.

I really don't care. Let the children play,, it's all good. As far as reporting someone I have never done that nor would I do that. It's petty and a sign of weakness. They can say what they want it doesn't get to me. You have to expect that from the world if you put yourself out there.

Reported….

this aint your first rodeo with absolutely crazy off the wall antics and personal experiences. I get some good laughs at em all.
Well then It's all for the good. I was voted most witty in high school so I have lived up to my prior reputation. Life isn't worth living if you can't laugh at yourself and at others in some instances. Mission accomplished.

How about just find the thread with the original ask and OP and put your response there? Lazy much?
I tried but this search system is pretty specific on name of a thread. I have no idea of who it was or the name of the thread. It's was close enough back I rememberd it. My attempts at locating where denied so I attempted to reach out the only way I know how.

I tried but this search system is pretty specific on name of a thread. I have no idea of who it was or the name of the thread. It's was close enough back I rememberd it. My attempts at locating where denied so I attempted to reach out the only way I know how.
You did a good thing trying to help out a fellow builder Vess. Don't listen to these clowns, they're just jealous of your building skills and willingness to help others.

You do know there's thing called history in your browser right?

Elite.

Back
Top Bottom