• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU/Bama

One good thing came out of it for LSU...after the last of four straight sacks, Ole Zach invented a new dance, or a derivative of the gator. They named it the "Mettenberger Flop".... hilarious !!!!!!!

"ROLL FRIGGIN TIDE ROLL"
Not cool man I got a lot of respect for the kid. he wasn't picked to lead the dawgs went to junior college and tried out for LSU football that takes a pair of nads not many people say they did that. He is an excellent QB.

You are simply being gracious... LSU is simply not a top tier program this year, by a long stretch. (As I knew prior to the game). I'm a fan but I'm objective. I felt they were way over ranked earlier in the year given the nearly completely new personnel on D. While it's fun to have a more dangerous offense, defenses win championships. So I'll be glad when they have theirs back and more rounded team. At this point they may have another looming loss against a A&M (though I'm MUCH more hopeful for that game) and who knows in their bowl game draw. C'est la vie. I was much more upset annoyed in previous years when they did not live up their abilities in certain games. Unfortunately I believe their record this year is very reflective of their relative abilities.
If Bama makes it to the NCG, I'll be yelling "Reauxl Tide!"

I appreciate the support. And I truly felt the tigers were fighting hard that night. the tide could get going till late in the game and that scares me slightly not the first time we had trouble converting 3rd downs. the lsu defense and offense were definitely present at Bryant denny stadium and I look forward to next years game in death valley

- - - Updated - - -

You are simply being gracious... LSU is simply not a top tier program this year, by a long stretch. (As I knew prior to the game). I'm a fan but I'm objective. I felt they were way over ranked earlier in the year given the nearly completely new personnel on D. While it's fun to have a more dangerous offense, defenses win championships. So I'll be glad when they have theirs back and more rounded team. At this point they may have another looming loss against a A&M (though I'm MUCH more hopeful for that game) and who knows in their bowl game draw. C'est la vie. I was much more upset annoyed in previous years when they did not live up their abilities in certain games. Unfortunately I believe their record this year is very reflective of their relative abilities.
If Bama makes it to the NCG, I'll be yelling "Reauxl Tide!"

I appreciate the support. And I truly felt the tigers were fighting hard that night. the tide could get going till late in the game and that scares me slightly not the first time we had trouble converting 3rd downs. the lsu defense and offense were definitely present at Bryant denny stadium and I look forward to next years game in death valley

Back
Top Bottom