• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU/Bama

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................go falcons :noidea:

:thumb:

Well the final margin of victory is about what I expected but the way they got there sure wasn't! :rolleyes:
Since Bama would appear to be the SEC's only shot to win it all, I certainly hope they do! :)

LSU Just wanted to chime in and tell you good game Saturday. Almost had me going in the 3rd quarter and a wild game it was. I always love watching these teams battle it out

LSU Just wanted to chime in and tell you good game Saturday. Almost had me going in the 3rd quarter and a wild game it was. I always love watching these teams battle it out
You are simply being gracious... LSU is simply not a top tier program this year, by a long stretch. (As I knew prior to the game). I'm a fan but I'm objective. I felt they were way over ranked earlier in the year given the nearly completely new personnel on D. While it's fun to have a more dangerous offense, defenses win championships. So I'll be glad when they have theirs back and more rounded team. At this point they may have another looming loss against a A&M (though I'm MUCH more hopeful for that game) and who knows in their bowl game draw. C'est la vie. I was much more upset annoyed in previous years when they did not live up their abilities in certain games. Unfortunately I believe their record this year is very reflective of their relative abilities.
If Bama makes it to the NCG, I'll be yelling "Reauxl Tide!"

One good thing came out of it for LSU...after the last of four straight sacks, Ole Zach invented a new dance, or a derivative of the gator. They named it the "Mettenberger Flop".... hilarious !!!!!!!

"ROLL FRIGGIN TIDE ROLL"

You are simply being gracious... LSU is simply not a top tier program this year, by a long stretch. (As I knew prior to the game). I'm a fan but I'm objective. I felt they were way over ranked earlier in the year given the nearly completely new personnel on D. While it's fun to have a more dangerous offense, defenses win championships. So I'll be glad when they have theirs back and more rounded team. At this point they may have another looming loss against a A&M (though I'm MUCH more hopeful for that game) and who knows in their bowl game draw. C'est la vie. I was much more upset annoyed in previous years when they did not live up their abilities in certain games. Unfortunately I believe their record this year is very reflective of their relative abilities.
If Bama makes it to the NCG, I'll be yelling "Reauxl Tide!"

It will be them boys from up in Ohio they will be playing, and I predict a very good game.

Ohio State on the winning end though... :cool:

One good thing came out of it for LSU...after the last of four straight sacks, Ole Zach invented a new dance, or a derivative of the gator. They named it the "Mettenberger Flop".... hilarious !!!!!!!

"ROLL FRIGGIN TIDE ROLL"
Wow. I don't find any humor in an injured player and I do respect him for not wanting any assitance leaving the field (as did the announcers).
Takes all kinds of 'fans' I guess.

Back
Top Bottom