• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M4SD II muzzle brake Evan's rifle drill on video

Griffin Armament

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
0   0
Reaction score

The M4SD II muzzle brake is one of our new products for the fall.

My brother is running one of our new brakes on his 12.5" piston MRP from LMT. His gun was shooting ~1MOA with the brake which was really impressive compared to my 10.5" carbine which was shooting maybe 3.5 or even 4MOA with a compensator.

He may just have a really good barrel, or maybe the ammo really needed the extra 2.5" of barrel, but the 12.5 was really shooting nice.

The brake does a great job of mitigating recoil and has lower flash than most competing brakes so it's really not a bad choice for an all around tactical muzzle device either especially if you are running a longer barrel like a 16" and using good quality military ammo with a flash retardant.

These are $79.95 street priced so they offer a very high value for the dollar when compared against other suppressor mount brakes like AAC or Surefire. These are made of 17-4PH H900 treated to 44 RC and black oxide finished. They weigh 2.7 ounces, and are 2.25" OAL which means they can be permed to make a 14.5 barrel 16" legal.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice I assume this is a QD mount for one of your cans?

It mounts the M4SD II sound suppressor. Originally these devices were designed because wanted suppressor customers to have their choice of tactical compensators, flash suppressors, and muzzle brakes, but it looks like the mounts will be popular with or without suppressors. As stand alone muzzle devices, they work very well. The addition of the suppressor is important to a minority group of NFA shooters.

Back
Top Bottom