Machine Gun Shoot planned for 11/23

Looking forward to meeting you Wade. I got squared away with Mr Cooper and we will be bringing plenty of fun guns to shoot as well. Right now we are planning on bringing the following machineguns:

MP5A3
MG42
RPD
AK47
Thompson 1928A1
M16
UZI
M60E3
1919A4

And best of all, we will have our old beat up durango with a turret on top of it to shoot out of!

Maybe even more.

And NO2SC2, I think we have decided we will offer the option of one flat rate for a specified time period to use our M16 lower on your upper, you provide the ammo.

Now that's what I'm talking about! That's awesome! Now I must go.

Is this event just a shoot or will there be sales from the participating vendors?

Oh boy, this is going to be GREAT!

I want to shoot the MG42 and rent the M16 lower.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and slangin' some lead!

I'll have rental pricing on all of them soon. Beware, you burn through rounds fast with the 42....

Yeah, cyclic rate like 1,100-1,200 rpm?

Yeah, sell me a hundred rounds and let me have my 1/2 second of fun. Been wanting to shoot one ever since I saw Audie Murphy in "To Hell and Back".

Last edited by a moderator:
May have a couple spare tickets if someone wants to meet up there.

Let us know! love to rent the m16 lower.

Do we use your mags or bring our own?

Me and GAGunguy are riding up together. Gotta say, the weather forecast has gotten worse over the last couple of days. But we ain't skeered.

Bringing a bunch of 5.45 and 7.62 steel cased ammo to shoot. Don't have anything full auto but that's ok, too!

I wanted to come up big time BUT ain't going to get to make it. Maybe have one in the spring hint hint. Someone please take some video and post up.
Be thinking about all y'all lucky folks

Back
Top Bottom