• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Machining things.

kcorn2020

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   1
Reaction score
Just curious if anybody has anything they'd like machined, just some ideas or something they maybe are just curious about being made. Everything has to be legal of course lol. Just got some machines in and would love to just do somethings with them. I've been a machinist for 10 years now thinking of ultimately starting a business but until then just want to play and give people some stuff to grow more.

I've made automotive parts for about 1 1/2 years. Shoot me a picture or if you have em some dimensions and I'll see what I can do. I have a mill and lathe
I was just curious….I don’t do a whole lot, occasionally I do some custom work or something somebody wants done correctly, lol. I’m just an old mechanic that likes to do stuff right. I was just curious as to what you did or did not do.
Sometimes I will build a motor or two , do a top end job for someone or something. I constantly use a machine shop local to me for minor stuff. I may need to go to a machine shop once a month or three/four times in a week…it’s just subjective.

I don’t have anything right now, but will try to keep you in mind next job that comes up

Yeah I'm currently not charging money anybody for work just more or less learning to do more work on different things you know? I got a bunch of free materials from a guy with just no use them so just trying my hand at different things.

Yeah I'm currently not charging money anybody for work just more or less learning to do more work on different things you know? I got a bunch of free materials from a guy with just no use them so just trying my hand at different things.
Oh ok….I gotcha . Well cool , I am glad that you are getting going and trying to learn this dying art/trade. I will keep you in mind for future endeavors and will follow along in your progress some . Good luck !! :)

Oh ok….I gotcha . Well cool , I am glad that you are getting going and trying to learn this dying art/trade. I will keep you in mind for future endeavors and will follow along in your progress some . Good luck !! :)

Thank you sir! I'll be posting pictures of completed work as I get them feel for to pm or comment anytime.

Back
Top Bottom