• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magnetic tires...

Put slime in all her tires. It works.

Also, I had to put a cheater bar in every vehicle for tire changing, and I never allow anyone to rattle-gun my lugs. Still, they can be tight.

Does your wife need assistance right now? What part of Ga?
Thanks, AAA on the way. Two big factors with my wife's driving luck are AAA and road-hazard warranty on tires. :)

Forgot to mention she's got a 12v air compressor in the car which has saved her a couple of times. Whatever she hit this time, leaking too fast to help.

Be sure to not leave those heavy wrenches laying out loose in your vehicle where they can hurt someone in a wreck.

One time I drove into a concrete barrier wall with a four way lug wrench laying out loose in the way back, and the dang thing came forward into the windshield and almost hit me in the back of the head along the way. That would have hurt.

Be sure to not leave those heavy wrenches laying out loose in your vehicle where they can hurt someone in a wreck.

One time I drove into a concrete barrier wall with a four way lug wrench laying out loose in the way back, and the dang thing came forward into the windshield and almost hit me in the back of the head along the way. That would have hurt.
I won't even put groceries with soup cans, glass bottles, etc., in the passenger compartment, unless they're at least contained in a soft cooler, for this reason.

After having the flat tire fairy for most of my 30 years of driving, it left me last year.

6 flats on my own, and my mom slashed one on a curb while on vacation.

Had never had a non farm vehicle with a flat prior.

Have had to replace the Dodge jack as it stopped working during the 4th flat.

usually when I get new tires i keep one or two of the best looking tires replaced for emergencies, it buys you time till payday
Long ago, when my wife drove a Taurus wagon, which came with a donut spare but had room for a full-size under the floor in the back, I tried this twice. Each time, they gave me the one with the hole in it, clearly marked! The second time, I specified which one to keep and they marked it as such, still got the wrong one! @#$&^$^#^@%^%^*!
One time I drove into a concrete barrier wall ...
Well, there's the problem, right there.:boink:

Back
Top Bottom