• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul MBUS Black Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Midway and they are very busy so they will have to call me back after they "research" the item. Guess we will see. I'm gonna be super pissed if they sold my wife knockoff magpul.

I lo e midway... not bashing them... I've ordered tons of stuff through them. Just waiting on a resolution from them. Just wanna know what the hell is up... thanka for pointing out discrepancies in the sights guys... I never even needed them, they were just a gift so I never even took them out of the box and looked at them.

I lo e midway... not bashing them... I've ordered tons of stuff through them. Just waiting on a resolution from them. Just wanna know what the hell is up... thanka for pointing out discrepancies in the sights guys... I never even needed them, they were just a gift so I never even took them out of the box and looked at them.

Plenty of people have bought them because they were cheaper and look exactly the like but did not know they were fake. Honestly you can use them and some times not tell a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom