• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul MBUS Black Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.
first I agree these are PTS, as I bought a set once in error. But taking away the Midawy thing look at this Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/Magpul-PTS-MBUS-tactical-sights/dp/B005BE8AMU It is possible, not probable as the price is from $17.40 so anyone should know they would not be the real thing.

I bought a set as well off the internet not knowing what they were. Once I got them, I realized what I purchased and finally understood why they were so cheap. OP buying fakes not knowing they are fake is not an issue to me. OP trying to sell fakes as real and then making up a BS story and blaming his wife once he was caught speaks volumes about the OPs character.

Alright dude, now you are killing me. First off, there is no seller on Amazon called "Midway" who sells knock off airsoft sites. Secondly, quit trying to blame your wife for you purchasing knock off sites. I too once purchased a set of them without knowing exactly what I was buying. Third, the box they are in CLEARLY states they are not for use on real weapons and that they are made for "Professional Training and Simulation" hence the term PTS.

Don't for one minute try to tell me that you didn't know that they are PTS sights and for the love of Pete, quit throwing your wife under the bus. You tried to sell knock off sites for full price and you got caught. When you got caught rather than just manning up and admitting it, or even simply stating that you got fooled by someone else, you make up this elaborate story about sellers on Amazon who don't exist and throw your wife under the bus like she's the fool.

Unbelievable. Speaks volumes about your character.

So you were at my house during my discussion. I'm so glad you were around to see it all. The distributor is called "Midway" on Amazon and sold via amazon. My freaking invoice says "Midway".... So very sorry that you don't believe me... but until you are the one that got screwed... then STFU. I have a very good reputation here... why would I ruin that selling something I know to be fake... because I didn't know there were fake dumb ass. I've since rescinded the sale and will be putting them up for a giveaway... how is that not manning up. But I'm glad you have this all figured out... next time I want your opinion I will ask for it. K, thx.

Edit: Its Midway Shooting Supply on Amazon. Not just midway. Header on invoice has Midway in big letters and shooting supply in small ones below. Once I get home I will know more about the invoice... since my "wife" currently has it at home... or should I not say her name again.

Edit: Its Midway Shooting Supply on Amazon. Not just midway. Header on invoice has Midway in big letters and shooting supply in small ones below. Once I get home I will know more about the invoice... since my "wife" currently has it at home... or should I not say her name again.
If you say so.....fyi that is not a vendor on Amazon either.

I didn't get them last week. I've had them for months. Just because they aren't there in their store now doesn't mean they weren't in the past. Wow. I've apologized and decided to give them away and now short of showing my bank records.... give it a rest man. I've proved my innocence. U just cant accept it.

I didn't get them last week. I've had them for months. Just because they aren't there in their store now doesn't mean they weren't in the past. Wow. I've apologized and decided to give them away and now short of showing my bank records.... give it a rest man. I've proved my innocence. U just cant accept it.
You proved nothing. That link you sent does not show a seller by that name. It's just results that amazon thinks are similar to your key words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom