• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Main Street Guns and Range

Me neither. I'll just keep driving to Norcross Gun Club. They have an awesome staff, a well ventilated and well lit range and they don't have any stupid rules like some other ranges.
Drive the same distance and come see us at Quickshots....we have a great staff!!! we pride ourselves on safety and customer service......awesome climate controlled lanes, 7 50 ft lanes, 7 75 ft lanes, rated up to a 308 nato, we rent a large selection of fully automated machine guns..........and you get to see me.........inkdaddy!!

Drive the same distance and come see us at Quickshots....we have a great staff!!! we pride ourselves on safety and customer service......awesome climate controlled lanes, 7 50 ft lanes, 7 75 ft lanes, rated up to a 308 nato, we rent a large selection of fully automated machine guns..........and you get to see me.........inkdaddy!!

I'll have to come see you guys. I don't know about the full autos though. Last time I rented a full auto I spent almost $500 in ammo. Maybe if I hit the lottery. :D

Hmmm I'm going to have to come try it out there

Just let me shoot lol

The range is new and clean. They have ammo and guns in stock. As for price, it's higher than some places, but generally cheaper than on here. ;-) The range time is a little pricey as well, but the range is also rarely crowded. If I want to shoot, I can get in. That said, I have to go to Bulls-eye to take my 8yo shooting. The lane time is way less at Bulls-eye. I like having a range close by, but I may need to go visit the Norcross Gun Club or Quickshots when I have time to drive a little further.

Back
Top Bottom