• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Major Change to Classifieds!

I had five pictures. I will try it again and wait longer. Also, since then, after I shut it down, I got a screen which said that the pix were too large to upload. I don't know what to do about that though.

I think the problem is your picture files must be huge, I'll do a video tutorial on how to reduce the size of picture files.

What am I doing wrong. When I start typing in the box for the discription it starts to close in on me. After about 15 words it is down to one letter lines and then disappears. My dumbness may have finally outlasted my life. Thanks

What am I doing wrong. When I start typing in the box for the discription it starts to close in on me. After about 15 words it is down to one letter lines and then disappears. My dumbness may have finally outlasted my life. Thanks

I just tried it and did not have that problem.

I love how all the pertinent information is in the hover text. It keeps from clicking on add that are not what you are looking for. (i.e overpriced ;) )

First I've heard of this, does it do it every time or just the one time?

Hmm, interesting new set up. Ambient about it to some point. For individual items I don't foresee any real issues. That said, for multiple items I kind of see some issues, at least in my view since I prefer to do one post advertising several items as opposed to spamming a bunch of individual posts generally.

Hmm, interesting new set up. Ambient about it to some point. For individual items I don't foresee any real issues. That said, for multiple items I kind of see some issues, at least in my view since I prefer to do one post advertising several items as opposed to spamming a bunch of individual posts generally.

You can still do that if you want to, just for item put "Multiple Guns" or something like that

Tried again to post a new classified with three, then one pic rather than the five I first tried. It seemed like the one pic was uploading. Then it flashed and I got a message that I had not posted a price or trade. I looked and the price box was empty. I know I had posted a price. I typed the price in again and tried to post. Again I got a message that I had not posted a priced. Again the price box was empty. Did it a third time with the same result. Gave up.

Back
Top Bottom