• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Makes me like Chevy even more.

**** ford also lol

Never understood brand partisanship ir loyalty. I buy products that work!
Both have plants in the U.S. and some overseas as well. I've driven several vehicles over the years, and I'll put my silverados up against anything out there quality wise. I'm not a big brand loyalty kind of guy, but Nissan has cost a fortune to keep on the road and ford just had stupid little stuff go wrong all the time and it wore through tires way too fast. I keep my stuff meticulously maintained and full size Chevy trucks have been very good in return.

P.S. I hate Kid Rock, but I'm glad he said what he said

Both have plants in the U.S. and some overseas as well. I've driven several vehicles over the years, and I'll put my silverados up against anything out there quality wise. I'm not a big brand loyalty kind of guy, but Nissan has cost a fortune to keep on the road and ford just had stupid little stuff go wrong all the time and it wore through tires way too fast. I keep my stuff meticulously maintained and full size Chevy trucks have been very good in return.

P.S. I hate Kid Rock, but I'm glad he said what he said
You know, I've never had a single issue with any vehicle I've ever personally bought new. The Nissan truck had the AC compressor go out but it was fixed under warranty and that was the only issue it ever had. Ran like a champ. Maxima and Higlhlander, literally not a single issue despite my wife's best efforts. I'll have my Avalanche 14 years (wow) in less than 2 months and it's never had a single repair. I think it has a 130k on it (it's a second vehicle for me). Replaced the shocks and brake pads for the first time last year.
I guess I'm easy on stuff. :noidea:

And Ford is made in Canada. Why do you hate Mexican children so much?
I don't like most GM products. But I don't fault any of the big three for having assembly plants in Mexico or Canada. All they're doing is avoiding the greedy tentacr of the UAW. And I'm all for that especially if it helps make their cars more affordable.

I don't like most GM products. But I don't fault any of the big three for having assembly plants in Mexico or Canada. All they're doing is avoiding the greedy tentacr of the UAW. And I'm all for that especially if it helps make their cars more affordable.
Big government has regulated the profit out of doing business in the states. They'll provide incentives and tax breaks to bring foreign companies manufacturing here, but do little to nothing to keep american companies here. I don't blame them at all for going where the money is.

Back
Top Bottom