• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Makes me like Chevy even more.

I don't like most GM products. But I don't fault any of the big three for having assembly plants in Mexico or Canada. All they're doing is avoiding the greedy tentacr of the UAW. And I'm all for that especially if it helps make their cars more affordable.
They could have moved to a right to work state

Instead they thought they could pass the buck for union labor on to consumers, plus they couldnt compete with other.manufactuers. and of course the bailout and all lol

They could have moved to a right to work state

Instead they thought they could pass the buck for union labor on to consumers, plus they couldnt compete with other.manufactuers. and of course the bailout and all lol
They have the most affordable full size truck on the road, I think it's fair to say that they avoided passing the cost of union labor on to the consumer mores than others.

If we could do away with unions, our economy would start to improve almost immediately.

I give Kid Rock respect for what he said in an interview a few years ago with the regular guys. He had just started doing the Coors Light Commercial & Southside Steve asked him" hey is there anybody out there that you would like to say something to." His response was some thing along the lines of "yeah that social studies teacher in 8th Grade that said I would amount to nothing, well guess what buddy I get paid to drink beer!!!"

They have the most affordable full size truck on the road, I think it's fair to say that they avoided passing the cost of union labor on to the consumer mores than others.

If we could do away with unions, our economy would start to improve almost immediately.
Tacoma, better than chevy lol

I was talking about a man's truck, not a little girl's truck.
So the chevy is what exactly lol. Its just a vehicle, an overpriced, built in mexico vehicle that has been successfully branded as a "man" vehicle

Heck, i own an s10 myself. Its ok, gets the job done

Back
Top Bottom